Need to submit a claim?


To submit a claim, please download and complete this form: SCWA Claim Form

If your claim is over $600.00 you must fill out a W9 form when you file your claim.  The W9 can be found here:  W9 Form 

Mail your completed form to:

Solano County Water Agency

Attn:  Sandra Willingmyre

810 Vaca Valley Parkway, Suite 203

Vacaville, CA 95688

Or by email to: Sandra Willingmyre, 

Or you can drop it off at our office Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.