Solano County Water Agency Water-Efficient Landscape Rebate Program
ADA Assistance Pilot Program
July 1 2017- June 30 2018
The Solano County Water Agency (SCWA) is offering extra assistance to participants with disabilities in the Water Efficient Landscape Rebate Program. Participants may reside in single family homes, multifamily residences, or in mobile homes.
In addition to the eligibility of $1.00 per square foot for installing a low water use landscape, participants in the ADA Assistance Pilot Program may also qualify for free labor in sheet mulching and planting with their qualifying landscape project.
- The ADA labor assistance program is available to Water-Efficient Landscape Rebate Program participants with disabilities.
- Rebate applicants should submit one supporting documentation along with their Water-Efficient Landscape Rebate Application (Examples Below):
- Driving placard
- ADA assistance dog registry
- Doctor's note
- Recent PG&E Care Bill & I.D
- Program Offer
- Steps to Participate
- Download the Water-Efficient Landscape Rebate Application and state in your email or mail submission that you are applying for the ADA Assistance Program.
- Submit supportive documentation with application and clearly state you are applying for the ADA Assistance Program.
- SCWA will process applications on a first-come first-serve basis. Applicant will receive a Notice to Proceed if the site conditions are approved under the Water-Efficient Landscape Rebate Terms and Conditions with the status of participation in the ADA Assistance Pilot Program.